Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Time Update

The allergy issues seem to be dying down. I was able to eat chocolate and have some pizza this weekend without too much fuss. However, I am diligently trying to avoid foods with any kind of corn additive and of course, nuts of any kind are out.

Little Miss Emma is growing up and is so sweet. I don't remember enjoying my older two as much as I enjoy her. I live for her sweet little gummy smiles that are filled with so much love.

The weekends with her daddy are getting better. This weekend he actually got her to sleep in her own bed - sweet!!!

We leave tomorrow to go down to Meme and Baba's house. Yay! However, so much to do - I have a ton of laundry to wash and then I need to get her clothes together to go...along with all of her other necessities - hope we have enough room in the car :/

No comments:

Post a Comment