Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Approaching 7 weeks

Feeling unsure about things today which is probably irrational. I didn't go to the support groups last week, due to sleep deprivation. However, I did weigh her at the pediatrician's office and she had gained over a pound that week. So, I'm not sure how much she is getting this week. We have been dealing with eliminating dairy from my diet (which is most depressing) because it seems she reacts badly to it. So, I have been dairy free for several days now and she seems to be doing better. At night, feedings only last about 20 minutes which is nice and then she tends to cluster around 5-7 am. I haven't pumped today thinking maybe I'm short changing her, again irrational. Hopefully, I won't be sleep deprived this week and can make it to my support groups - thinking I'm overdue for it.

On a side note, I made more lactation cookies today and added raisins to this recipe. They are yummy. I have had several - so let the milk flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment