Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Things coming together....

Today, we stopped by the boobie store for a pre/post weight. Emma weighed in at 8lbs. 1.9 oz. Yay!!!! Then, she proceeded to eat on both sides. First, the left 56cc and then the right 58cc. Wow! She was a hungry bunny today. So, what am I doing?

Water
Oatmeal Cookies
Oatmeal Bread (I make a sandwich)
Almonds
Pecans
Barley Grass Capsules 3 - 3x a day
Motherlove More Milk Plus Special Blend 3x a day

I only pump once a day. Usually, in the morning when supply is highest. I usually get 2oz. after she eats.

Emma is no longer pooping everyday. She only poops every other day, but she is healthy and happy!

My nipples still get tender, but usually after I have pumped. She is sleeping 4 hour stretches at night and usually gets up around 2am and then 6am.

No comments:

Post a Comment