Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Daddy not sleeping

Tonight is the 3rd night that Michael has been caring for Emma alone while I am at work. I did a tapered return to work so that he could get used to it before being slammed with 36 hours in a row. Last Sunday wasn't so bad. Last night - she slept maybe 2 hours. Tonight, he has already given her 8 oz. and called twice saying she wouldn't sleep. I told him to swaddle her, finish feeding her and then put her down (because I knew she would fall asleep in her arms).

He called back to tell me it worked. I'm praying it does work, because I feel bad for both of them. Is she experiencing separation anxiety at 2 months old? I don't know but I'm hoping they both get some quality sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment