Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mooooooo

Emma is feeling much better. She actually got in some good sleep today (unlike her mommy). But, she went to bed at 9 and gave her daddy a 2 hour reprive. He is learning and she is getting used to his style. She was such a cutie today with all her gummy open mouth smiles....so cute!!!!

I fed her at 8 and then pumped at 12:30AM and pumped 8 oz. I was floored. I didn't expect that much. We'll see what I get at 3:30. I usually try to pump every 3 hours while I am at work. By the time I make it home she has already eaten so I try to pump before I leave work.

I think that Emma had a reaction to Coconut, but I'm not sure. That's off my list of things to eat - not that I was a huge coconut fan anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment