Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 2 of TED

Well, hmm as one who loves food I was not excited about today's menu. But first, let me recap on yesterday's menu.

Breakfast - Apple pear

Lunch - Two turkey burgers fried in a nonstick pan with steak seasoning. At the end, when they are done, I put in about 2 tbsp of olive oil to moisten up the burgers and give me something to put over the rice. I made 1 1/2 servings of rice.

Snack - Butternut squash baby food (tasted like spaghetti sauce) and a pear

Dinner - 3 turkey wings (grilled), a sweet potato with salt & pepper (would have preferred cinnamon butter) and a squash concoction (3 yellow squash, 1 zuccini (boiled) strained water, mashed, add: 1/2 cup rice milk, salt/pepper, 1 tbsp minced onion, 1 tbsp olive oil - place back on heat, stir well and serve warm.

I fed this to the whole family. It was pretty good, I used a lil too much pepper.

Dessert - baked pear

Day one success.


Day two

I would rather have anything but the above. I want dairy and lots of it, but I would settle for chocolate of any shape or form. But then I looked at my little baby person and her rash was better and her nose wasn't congested. Okay, I do this for another day.

Our power was out for most of the morning, due to the storm that rolled thru in the night.

Breakfast - Pear Juice

Snack - 6 turkey sausages (I was starving by this time.)

Lunch - 2 turkey burgers with rice.

Snack - Pear

Dinner - I think I'm gonna have some more turkey wings and maybe tonight I will make hash browns.

Moving on to day 3, the worst day of any new diet. Pray I make it thru. I will though cuz all I have to do is look at her little face.

Dieting of any kind sucks. Oh and I have had horrible, I mean really stinky horrible gas all day (and so has she).

No comments:

Post a Comment