Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The good with the bad

So, I figured I should post the bad with the good. Last night was a rough night. Miss Emma decided she wanted to be up and I wanted to go to sleep. She would eat, fall asleep and then when I put her down fuss...Ugh! I was so tired as I had not had my afternoon nap. She was irritable and so was I most of the late afternoon til about 8:30 pm. Today, she is a little better. We went to Target to get the Breastflow bottle...gonna try it out later and see if she has to work just as hard at it as she does the boob. I want her to have to work a little harder than she does when I give her an Avent bottle (mind you, I am a huge Avent fan) So, anyway we bought one and will see how they work. It is in the sterilizer now. I will pump again at lunch time and then give her a supplement. I usually do an extra bottle of EMB every 12 hours - just to help her have a longer sleep period at night and one in the afternoon so that we can get in a good nap together.

The kids being home on the weekend...kinda has killed our weekly routine - I need to work harder at keeping things as routine as possible. My DH and I talked about extending my time at home - going back to work before she is 2 months old just seems to much.

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment